Sunday, September 06, 2020

Day 250: Update on Goals

It's day 250 of the year, so here's the update:

  • Books: By day 250 I should have read 40.98 books. I'm significantly behind on this goal, but have several books in progress. I hope therefore to be back on track some time in October - certainly by the next update.
  • Weight: Nothing to report. This one is going to be failed again.
  • Blogging: I'm several posts behind on this blog, but right on target on the Imaginarium. I'm also finding it tough finidng a conjunction between having inspiration and time in which to blog, so I'm growing increasingly concerned about this one.
  • Work: I said last time that this one wasn't happening, but might have happened but for the virus. It turns out that it probably wouldn't have happened even then, but looks likely for next year. Which I'll take as a good thing.

The report card right now looks pretty bleak - two near-certain failures, and two behind target. I'll try to pull some of that back for the next update, but I'm not entirely confident.

No comments: