Tuesday, November 03, 2020

At the Crossroads

Well, today's the day. Today, America goes to the polls to decide whether we continue along the darkest timeline, or whether to change course for one that is marginally less terrible. It looks like they're also deciding whether we go for a No Deal Brexit, or whether Boris chickens out and begs for something slightly less bad.

I really wish I was more hopeful than I am. And I really wish the Democrats had a better candidate, though I'm hard pressed to think who that might be - it's a fairly damning indictment that "he's not Trump" is the very best accolade that can be given to their very best candidate. Unfortunately, Elizabeth Warren blew it, and Sanders was never going to be elected in the US. So Biden it is.

Good luck everyone!

No comments: