Friday, February 19, 2021

Day 50: Update on... Stuff

I didn't formally set goals for this year, but I figured it was worth an update anyway. So...

  • Books: By Day 50 I should expect to have completed 8.22 books, so I'm a little ahead of target here. I am, however, fast running out of reading material.
  • Weight: This is down very slightly from the start of the year, so I'm cautiously happy with progress here.
  • Blogging: Likewise, I am pretty happy here - I'm pretty much on target both here and on the Imaginarium.
  • Redecorating the Spare Room: My major task for my holiday last week was to repaint that room, including two coats for the walls (due to a colour change). The room still needs the carpet replaced, which will occur once lockdown finally ends, and some more furniture, and then we'll be ready to move Funsize in. All in all, that's pretty promising.
  • Tadpole #2: There are now just under two months to go. We're probably about as ready as we can be. Though there is still one non-trivial purchase to make - one of the few things you can't reuse is the matress for the crib, so we'll need to get a new one.

Generally speaking, things are going about as well as could be hoped. It has been a stressful few months, but things do seem to be gradually improving. I'm currently looking forward to three key things (other than the above): getting the vaccine, the end of lockdown, and getting some better weather.

And that's that, really.

No comments: