Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Day 50: Update on Goals

50 days in, and 2019 has sucked so far. Which is a real shame, but there it is - I'm not inclined to sugar coat it. Anyway, it's time for an update on goals:

  • Books: By day 50 I should have read 8.21 books. I'm actually right on target, which is something of a surprise (I finished book 8 this morning), but quite good. On the topic of The List, I'm currently a little under half of the first book - "Anna Karenina", so on that front I'm rather behind. I already think I'm highly unlikely to get that done.
  • Weight: No change.
  • Blogging: I'm a little behind here, but slightly ahead of target for the Imaginarium. So that's not too bad.
  • Redecorate the Study: This is on hold until the Easter holiday. I'll have a better update next time - by the 10th of April we should either have done the job or at least be preparing to start.
  • The To-Do List: The to-do list has eight items on it. Of most note is the clearing out of RPG notes, which is entering its final phase. But the list as a whole is actually in a reasonably good position. As with the previous goal, I expect the next update to indicate very significant progress here.

Perhaps surprisingly, the various goals are all more or less proceeding apace. And, in particular, they're setting up nicely for a good update next time. So I'm happy with that.

#7: "Creature Codex", by Kobold Press
#8: "Pathfinder: Rise of New Thassilon", by Greg A. Vaughan

No comments: