Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 108: A Belated Update on Goals

Day 100 of the year slipped past without me noticing! So here's a belated update on my goals for the year:

  • Books: If I had written this update on time, I would have been reporting that I was somewhat behind on my goal. However, thanks largely to a good long weekend of reading, things have changed. By day 108 I should be on 17.213 books read. I'm actually some 90 pages ahead of that target at the time of writing. Which is nice.
  • Weight: Lockdown seems to suit me. According to the scales this morning, I am 8 pounds down from where I started the year.
  • Blogging: I managed to get caught up by the end of March, and am now right on target for this month.
  • Work: Again, this has been made right since the previous update, and is back to going well. That remains true despite the lockdown.
And that's that. This is a hugely improved status than the previous update, and even better for being delayed (allowing me to catch up on the book front). The other consequence of the delay is that the next update doesn't seem so far away either. We'll see how that goes...

#15: "I, Strahd: Memoirs of a Vampire", by P.N. Elrod
#16: "Sharpe's Gold", by Bernard Cornwell
#17: "Further Tales of Little Grey Rabbit", by Denis Judd after Alison Uttley (a book for Funsize. We've actually read the whole series (well, all the ones we have), but this is the only one that is really long enough to count as one of my books)

No comments: