Monday, May 29, 2023

One Conclusion, One Beginning

We had a BBQ yesterday, for the first time since I fitted the new regulator and hose. As I mentioned before, I had had some trepidation about this fix, and so approached the cooking with some small measure of fear. But I'm still here, which suggests that it was probably okay. So I'm calling that job done.

At work I'm now preparing for our first BBQ of the year. (For complex and confusing reasons, I'm the resident grill-master.) I therefore spent quite a bit of time this morning getting the BBQ out of storage, giving it a thorough clean, putting the grill plates back in position, and turning it on to make sure everything is in working order (it is).

So now I'm in meal planning mode, both for the work BBQ on Thursday and also for my birthday BBQ at the end of the month. In both cases, I'm hoping to surprise people with something they didn't expect. But what, that is the question...

No comments: