Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Day 150: Update on Goals

We're getting towards the halfway point though 2023, so time for another update on goals...

  • Books: I'm making really slow progress through the second of the three books from The List - I'm 175 pages in, out of 870ish. I have picked up the pace recently, though since that was from "stopped", I'm not sure that really counts. I still hope to finish the three books this year, but probably very few others, if any.
  • Blogging: I should really have completed 49 posts by this point in the year, so I'm still somewhat behind. However, I'm pretty much on target at The Imaginarium, so the catchup is underway.
  • Redecorating: No progress here, but I remain somewhat hopeful.
  • Other stuff: Nothing much to report on that I haven't mentioned already. We're now well into the long days of summer, which in theory means a bit more daylight in which to do stuff. I'm afraid I'm doubtful of that!

My best guess is that I'll complete the three goals, but only just. Which is somewhat pathetic, really.

Despite that, life actually remains mostly positive. Mostly.

No comments: