Friday, July 19, 2019

Day 200: Update on Goals

Day 200, so time for another update on goals. As with the previous update, I'm writing this in advance and scheduling its publication - I may need to revisit this a few days after it goes live.
  • Books: By day 100 I should have read 32.87 books. I'm now well ahead of that target, which is good. The current estimate is that I'll end up slightly over the 60 books for the year, but that I'll fail to finish off the British part of The List.
  • Weight: There has been no further progress since last time.
  • Blogging: This remains right on target, both here and on the Imaginarium.
  • Redecorate the Study: No progress, nor am I expecting any between now and the next update.
  • The To-Do List: I've removed the redecoration of the study from the To-Do List (as discussed previously) and have completed my scanning of old bagpipe music. That leaves two items on the list at the time of writing: clearing the garage and refixing the wardrobe. Both of these are actually in progress, with the garage down to only a busted washing machine to get rid of. I expect to deal with that in the next couple of weeks.
So that's that - things are generally going pretty well. Until next time!

1 comment:

Kezzie said...

Well done! The scanning is a great idea!!