Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Slipping

At the end of January, I had posted here 10 times, and had read four books. I finished the fifth on the 1st of February.

At the end of February, I had posted 19 times here. This represents the 20th post, on the 1st of March. I have finished nine books, but have barely started the tenth.

Unfortunately, this means that I am slowly but surely slipping back from where I had hoped to be.

The good news at this stage is that it's a recoverable slip - the key is to make sure that the required progress is made each day, plus a little bit. The first part is the more crucial of the two, as it means that there won't be any further slippage. (The problem last year was that that was exactly what happened - as I tried to recover in one area, it meant that another slipped, until everything was just irredeemably behind.)

We'll see how it goes. By the end of this month we should have a pretty good idea.

No comments: