Monday, July 19, 2021

Day 200: Update on... Stuff

With one exception the past several weeks have actually been good. Sadly, that exception is so massive as to overshadow everything else, so the overall report card still sucks. Which is a real shame, especially as there is no prospect of things improving.

  • Books: By Day 200 I should expect to have completed 32.88 books. Due to finishing up "The Hobbit" yesterday, I'm very slightly ahead. As noted, I've also finished my read-through of Shakespeare, and have thus completed the British side of The List. So that's all good.
  • Weight: No change.
  • Blogging: By this point I would have hoped to have posted around 65 times here and 33 or so over on the Imaginarium. I'm still somewhat behind here, though not terribly. However, I've barely touched the Imaginarium since the previous update, nor do I expect to blog there very much.
  • Redecorating the Spare Room: This was completed last time. I will be taking it off the list in future updates.
  • Tadpole #2: This was completed last time. I will be taking it off the list in future updates.

And that's that. Of the three goals that remain active, one is right on target, one is the permanent failure, and the third is somewhere in between.

#31: "The Killings at Kingfisher Hill", by Sophie Hannah

#32: "Sharpe's Trafalgar", by Bernard Cornwell

#33: "The Hobbit", by J.R.R. Tolkien (a book from The List)

No comments: