Friday, October 27, 2023

Day 300: Update on Goals

We've now reached day 300 of the year, so it's time for the penultimate update on goals for the year:

  • Books: This is done - I finished "Atlas Shrugged" during the October break, thus completing The List. My total number of books is a measly 18, which I'll aim to improve on next year, but that's okay.
  • Blogging: I'm now back to being on target on this blog. I just need to finish up the year on schedule and this goal should complete. Over on the Imaginarium I'm quite some way behind the goal I would have set, had I set a goal there. I'd quite like to get caught up, but a lack of inspiration is hurting that.
  • Redecorating: The new carpet arrived on Wednesday, so this is now done.
  • Other stuff: My updates to the church website are proceeding apace, but the process is going slowly. Similarly, I've done a small amount of writing towards that 6,000 word target, but there's a long way to go there. And I'm in the process of populating the NAS with data, but given the sheer volume that may be a year-long project.

Currently, it looks like all three jobs should complete, given that two are done and the third is on target. That's not exactly the biggest achievement, though.

No comments: